Our stallion Obi (Optimum Conclusion) was only purchased as a breeding stallion. He was chosen because he conveys properties of this temperament and conformation, we think foals should possess.
His great-grandfather, grandfather and father all have produced foals that both can be ridden and exhibited as halter horses. Additionally, they all are All-Around Champions and World Champions in all divisions of riding classes.
We believe the mare sets out direction and Obi adds ekstriør and temperament, so the offspring can get optimal conditions to exploit his talent.
- Great alternative to Reining stallions. See pedigree here: www.allbreedpedigree.com.
- Through-bred pedigree to guarantee the optimal Quarter character in terms of both halter and performance horses.
- Optimum Conclusion is a very muscular and harmonious built stallion, with soft, flowing movements, a natural low head carriage, and a very good temperament.
- Optimum Conclusion is approved as a stallion in Norway
- Living foal guarantee
- Swab tests obligatory for gold mares